Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YouTube

YouTube....I have been fiddling around with youtube for quite some time now. I actually have a page of my own where I uploaded some videos that deemed appropriate. If you want to visit my page just click JP's Youtube site. I find youtube fun to do since I can find shows in there from foreign countries which I normally watch. I can also get updated with different shows especially from the Philippines and China where I try to watch often as well as Japanese and Korean shows. If I cannot find any videos on this site, I try other options like CrunchyRoll or Veoh. Crunchyroll is a site that normally has a lot of foreign telenovelas especially from Korea subtitled and complete while Veoh is a mix of youtube videos and crunchyroll.

This is just one of the videos that I have subscribed and put in my favorites on my youtube account. This is from the Korean show We Just Married, Episode 8:

No comments: