Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally....the journey is over!!!!

The 23 things project showed me different aspects that internet can offer. I can never fathom that you can find so much stuff on the internet. The discovery exercise that peeked my interest was the wikis and delicious bookmaring tool. I am a person that when I find I site that catches my interest, I love to bookmark them automatically. At first without delicious, I bookmark them through my computer, however when I travel or go somewhere else, I can't take the bookmark with me to see the page for any updates. Especially the forum pages that I go to, I like to get updates once in a while even if I am away from home. With wikis, I am so glad that I got introduced on how to use it. Now, I am using it at work and for personal use as well. This program helped with my long term goals by showing me that I can do a lot of things just by fiddling around and could learn things quickly. The only things I would change about this program is if we could give time for each of the project. If there is another program that I am able to participate, I'd be glad to join in and learn more.

No comments: