Thursday, July 10, 2008

Podcasting Highway

I have been doing podcasts for quite some time now. This is a first for me using podcast alley. I actually like the site since they have some intersting podcast service in their site. The two podcasts I picked were Kyoto podcast and Taste of Asia. Kyoto podcast show us the Japanese culture and the sights we can see in that country. The host also talks to Japanese students and the people in Japan on what makes the city of Tokyo so diverse. The next podcast channel that I picked was Taste of Asia. This channel talks about the food and culture of different countries in Asia. I listened to about two podcast and find it interesting on what types of foods each country have.

I have been fiddling around with Podcast for a year and a half now. If I cannot find any good shows on TV, I just go on and listen to podcast feeds. Some of them are video podcasts and some were audio podcasts.

No comments: