Thursday, May 29, 2008

RSS Feeds, and how helpful it is

RSS feeds are a helpful tool to use in libraries and for personal use. It could be useful for libraries to gather feeds or articles that are related to library like book reviews or articles that deals with the library. I have been using RSS feeds for a while now, so it is pretty common for me when I saw that our next topic is RSS feeds. I used RSS feeds and still actually do for world news related articles, foreign films articles and reviews, Entertainment news around the world. However, I have never used bloglines before. So it was a bit new for me but it was easy to add rss feeds into it. So far on bloglines, I just added BBC News, book reviews, another feeds that I found interesting as I was looking around what feed link to put.

No comments: